Friday, November 6, 2009

Been Inspired

Well, found a few new awesome blogs and I still haven't started my new batch of monkeys for the season, but, bouy have I been inspired by some other really cool peeps!! I found some pictures of fun monkeys from last year, and got some great new ideas from blogs I've checked out. I have featured them here somewhere as I get the hang of this blogging thing, but, I am fighting over 50 onset A.D.D. really hard. Let's just see how that works out for me? You on board?
BTW, I mentioned that I had 10 naked monkeys I was working on when I started this blog. Well, they are completed and dressed and gone. Don't think I'll try to have one of my actual monkeys write a blog, seems it's been done and I don't want to be a total copy-cat, though it IS the purest form of flattery!! I did think of it some time last year, however, just didn't get to it : ) *lotsa smiling!* okay, off to the think-tank!!

4 comments:

Bubba S. Monkey said...

I s'pose ya'll are one of my Possum's now. Once your in ya can never leave! LOL! Welcome to the Sock Drawer! So glad ya'll could stop in and take a look. Sorry I haven't blogged in a while ,but put a new one on tonight iffin your interested in seein my holiday happenins. Now I see I'll have to try and keep up with you! Love it! Ya'll got your tree decorated yet? Bubba

Bubba S. Monkey said...

Good mornin Possum! I was just a readin your not wantin to copy the Sock Monkey thang doin a blog! I think it would be great! Please join me! Bubba

Brookie Biggers said...

GO CAROL!!!!!

Brookie Biggers said...

Carol, My boys saw me looking at your blog and they freaked out!!!! They love you sock monkeys :0) They for the last week have begged me to see if you can make them some? They would lov eit , let me know what I would owe you, I would love to have you make goofy little monkeys for them! They are freaking out as my type this... SUCH GOOF BALLS!